Here you will find documents to help the preparation of your Worlds of Flavor participation. Click on the name of each file and a download will begin. Be in touch with any questions.
A note for any video you want to show at WOF:
- Please send the video as a separate file from your PowerPoint. Even if the video is embedded in your presentation, we need a copy of the video separately in its own file, in case there are issues with playback onsite. This is crucial.
- Videos should be in QuickTime format. H.264 and MPEG-4 are sometimes ok, but Windows Media and Real Media files won't work.
- Online video links will not be supported as there are often issues with buffering, ads, and playback delays.
A note for PowerPoint presentations:
- We run all presentations off our PC-based network at the CIA, which means you need to a) create your presentation using PowerPoint or b) save your MAC Keynote or Google presentation with a .ppt or .pptx or .pdf file extension.
- Please save them in 16 x 9 (widescreen) format, which is optimized for the large screens on which your presentations will be displayed.
- Minimum font size of 20 throughout your slides; bold when using smaller fonts to enhance readability.
- Please let us know when it should be played---for example, before your demo or after it, video before PowerPoint, etc.
- We will share all PowerPoint presentations on the conference app and on a password-protected page of the conference website. Please let me know if for any reason you do not wish for your slides to be shared.