Here what you can expect from Worlds of Flavor 2020:
- Unparalleled professional development opportunities in just three days, focused on cooking techniques, flavor pairings, ideas for new dishes and how to plate them, and strategies for new business models, hospitality and service, and memorable dining experiences at all levels
- 70+ guest chefs and food experts from throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Latin America, and other countries around the world that feel a strong influence from the Americas
- General sessions covering topics from future trends in world cuisines (in both data- and creativity-driven presentations) to regionally specific culinary traditions
- In-depth seminars and kitchen workshops
- 400+ recipes from our visiting chefs for dishes that you tasted at the conference
All that plus business and flavor strategies to help ensure your success and rejuvenate your creative spirits!