Opportunities for Professional Development at Worlds of Flavor
Here what you can expect from Worlds of Flavor 2018:
- Unparalleled professional development opportunities in just three days, focused on cooking techniques, flavor pairings, ideas for new dishes and how to plate them, and strategies for new business models, hospitality and service, and memorable dining experiences at all levels
- 80+ guest chefs and food experts from Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the United States
- General sessions covering topics from future trends in world cuisines (in both data- and creativity-driven presentations) to regionally specific culinary traditions, including those of West Africa
- In-depth seminars and kitchen workshops with chefs including Rick Bayless from Chicago, Chris Kajioka from Honolulu, Monique Fiso from New Zealand, Dharshan Munidasa from Sri Lanka, Sau del Rosario from the Philippines, Zoe Adjonyoh from England, Rodrigo de la Calle from Spain, Manoella Butiffara from Brazil, Ian Kittichai from Thailand, Sasu Laukkonen from Finland, and Cristina Bowerman from Italy.
- Kitchen workshops with chefs including Niklas Ekstedt from Sweden, Javier Plascencia from Baja, Mexico, and New Yorker Elizabeth Karmel on barbecue
- 400+ recipes from our visiting chefs for dishes that you tasted at the conference
All that plus business and flavor strategies to help ensure your success and rejuvenate your creative spirits!