Here what you can expect from Worlds of Flavor 2018:
- Unparalleled professional development opportunities in just three days, focused on cooking techniques, flavor pairings, ideas for new dishes and how to plate them, and strategies for new business models, hospitality and service, and memorable dining experiences at all levels
- 80+ guest chefs and food experts from Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the United States
- General sessions covering topics from future trends in world cuisines (in both data- and creativity-driven presentations) to regionally specific culinary traditions, including those of West Africa
- In-depth seminars and kitchen workshops with chefs including Rick Bayless from Chicago, Chris Kajioka and Anthony Rush from Honolulu, Monique Fiso from New Zealand, Jordy Navarra and Sau del Rosario from the Philippines, Zoe Adjonyoh, Jeremy Chan, and Lee Tiernan from England, Alexandre Gauthier from France, Manoella Butiffara from Brazil, Ian Kittichai and Chef Ton from Thailand, and Cristina Bowerman and Diego Rossi from Italy.
- 400+ recipes from our visiting chefs for dishes that you tasted at the conference
All that plus business and flavor strategies to help ensure your success and rejuvenate your creative spirits!